As part of its programme to support the teaching of French language in the State of Tamil Nadu, the Alliance Française de Madras and the Institut français en Inde are offering an intensive summer language course (level B1) exclusively for French teachers in schools.
This course will be taught by experienced trainers of the Alliance Française de Madras and will take place on the AF premises.
This intensive programme will be held from May 22nd to June 2nd 2017, from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm and from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm (a total of 60hrs of class). The Institut Français en Inde and The Alliance Française will provide lunch on the training days (Monday to Friday).
The registration fee for this course – including DELF exam fees – will be Rs. 4950,00 (Service Tax of 15% and registration fees included) per participant.
– Download, print, fill up and sign the Registration form
– Submit your form at the reception of the AFM during working hours (Monday-Saturday: 8.30 am-6.30 pm) along with your payment in cash, or by cheque drawn on a local bank or by credit card. Submissions will be accepted until 17 May
– If you cannot come in person: send your registration form by post – along with your payment by cheque drawn on a local bank or DD – to:
Alliance Française of Madras
24 College Road
600 006 Chennai
You will receive a confirmation of your registration by e-mail.
In case you need an accommodation in Chennai, please note that we don’t provide any but we can recommend you to contact the service apartments – very close from the AFM – listed in the this document: Accomodation near AFM
For more information, please do contact us:
– Emmanuel Samson, Institut Français en Inde: email@example.com
– Sarah Belrhali, Alliance Française de Madras: firstname.lastname@example.org
T. 44 2827 9803 / 2827 1477