This article is exceptionally in English. Kindly click here to go back to the French version.
The network of Kendriya Vidyalaya schools recruit teachers of French
The schools Kendriya Vidyalaya are introducing the teaching of French at the start of the next academic year (april 2014). They are therefore looking forward to hiring 100 French language teachers in several cities across India. The selected candidates will be expected to teach classes VI to VIII.
Candidates are required to meet the following conditions:
- The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline (B.A., B.Sc., B.Com, etc.). However, a degree in French would be preferred,
- The candidate should have a minimum B1 level of French certified by an examination or an official test like DELF, DALF, TCF or TEF. If this is not the case, an advanced diploma from an Indian university or any higher degree in French will be accepted (as proof of the level of French).
How to proceed?
If you are interested and want to submit your application, here is how to proceed:
- Read carefully the introduction letter.
- Carefully fill this application form.
- Complete your file. Your application file must consist of the following: duly filled application form, covering letter (in French), updated CV (in English), copies of your highest degree, copy of your highest certification in French (if different from your highest degree).
- Send the application file by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send the hard copy of the application file by post (address in the introduction letter).
The application should be sent before the 15th of February 2014.
What is Kendriya Vidyalaya?
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (Central School Organization) oversees the functioning of these schools and has its headquarters in New Delhi, India.